In accordance with Section X of Article 62 of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” (No. 1556-VII dated 01.07.2014), elective subjects are subjects of free choice of students for a certain level of higher education, aimed at ensuring general and special (professional) competencies for specialty
The procedure of formation of the list, selection and further study by students of higher education of FBMI of elective academic disciplines within the limits stipulated by the relevant educational program and curriculum is determined by the ” Regulations on the procedure and conditions for students’ selection of elective academic disciplines of the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering “.
Catalog of all-university optional academic disciplines
Catalogs of selective educational disciplines of professional training
- F-CATALOG OF ELECTIVE EDUCATIONAL DISCIPLINES OF THE VOCATIONAL TRAINING CYCLE (BACHELOR’S DEGREES)
- F-CATALOG OF ELECTIVE COURSE DISCIPLINES OF THE CYCLE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (masters-professionals admission in 2022)
- F-CATALOG OF ELECTIVE COURSE DISCIPLINES OF THE CYCLE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (Masters of Science, entry in 2022)
- F-CATALOG OF ELECTIVE COURSE DISCIPLINES OF THE CYCLE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (MASTERS OF SCIENCE, ENTRY IN 2023)
- F-CATALOG OF ELECTIVE EDUCATIONAL DISCIPLINES OF THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CYCLE (PhD admission in 2022)
The volume of the elective component for the first ( bachelor ) level of HE from the professional training cycle is at least 46 ECTS credits. The volume of the elective component for the second ( master’s ) level of HE is at least 22.5 ECTS credits for educational and professional programs and at least 30 ECTS credits for educational and scientific programs.
Students choose optional academic disciplines of the professional training cycle in accordance with the curricula they are studying. Generalized information regarding students’ choice of disciplines and the formation of groups for their study is the basis for including these disciplines in the calculations of the study load of the respective departments for the next academic year.